1. M.A. ENGLISH LIT: 1. PU Part I 2. PU Part II 3. UOS Part I 4. UOS Part II 5. BZU Part I 6. BZU Part II 7. UOK PART I 8. UOK PART II 9. UOP PART I 10. UOP PART II
2. GRADUATION: 1. PU B.A. English (C) 2. PU B.A. English Lit. 3. PU B.Sc. English 4. PU B.Com English 5. UOS B.A. English (C) 6. BZU B.A. English (C) 7. Other Subjects
3. INTER & A LEVEL: 1. Ist Year English (PB) 2. 2nd Year English (PB) 3. A Level English Part I 4. A Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
4. MATRIC & O LEVEL: 1. English for Class 9 (PB) 2. English for Class 10 (PB) 3. O Level English Part I 4. O Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
5. CSS/PMS: 1. Essay Writing 2. Composition & Precis Writing 3. English Literature 4. Other Subjects
Thursday, 8 January 2015
PAST PAPER A - YEAR 1999
4. YEAR 1999
Attempt FIVE questions in all. All questions carry equal marks.
1. How "Riders to the Sea" brings out life of the simple people with tragic aspect? OR
At the end of the of the play "Riders to the Sea", Maurya seems to feel a great weight lifter from her. Explain.
2. Trace out the comic elements from "The End of the Beginning". OR
Discuss Darry as a funny character.
3. Evaluate 'Animal Farm' as a political satire. OR
Write a character sketch of Snowball.
4. Give critical comments of the play 'Maria'. OR
Write a character sketch of Maria.
5. Discuss the psychological theme of the story 'The Basement Room". OR
Why did Master Philip disclose the secrets?