3. In Macbeth a 'tragedy of destiny; or a 'tragedy of character'? Do you attribute Macbeth's downfall to fate or to a weakness in himself?
4. How far Lady Macbeth was responsible for the murder of King Duncan?
5. Critically examine the character of Banquo?
7. In "The Reverie of Poor Susan", we find Wordsworth a champion of the cause of the destitute and the downtrodden. Elaborate.
8. Like Romantics, Keats also love Nature. Explain.
9. Discuss Browning's "My Last Duchess" as a dramatic monologue.
10. Write a note on the poetic qualities of Robert Frost.