(i) I may assert eternal providence.
And justify the ways of God to man.
(ii) These beauteous forms
As is a landscape to a blind man's eye.
But oft, in the lonely rooms,
And 'mid the din'
Of towns and cities.
(iii) Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness
Change like this to a deep roar?
(iv) When had I heard this wind befor
Close bosom friend of the maturing sun.
(v) O' thou soul of my soul!
I shall clasp thee again,
And with God be the rest!
(vi) Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player .....
3. What makes 'Macbeth' a gory play?
4. Discuss some of the themes of the play 'The Glass Menagerie'.
5. Discuss the stylistic features of the play 'The Glass Menagerie'.
7. Discuss the theme of Resolution and Independence by William Wordsworth.
8. "Bards of Passion and of Mirth" is a poem about poetry and the poet. Comment.
9. "The Trail by Existence" by Robert Frost is a visionary poem. Comment.