1. M.A. ENGLISH LIT: 1. PU Part I 2. PU Part II 3. UOS Part I 4. UOS Part II 5. BZU Part I 6. BZU Part II 7. UOK PART I 8. UOK PART II 9. UOP PART I 10. UOP PART II
2. GRADUATION: 1. PU B.A. English (C) 2. PU B.A. English Lit. 3. PU B.Sc. English 4. PU B.Com English 5. UOS B.A. English (C) 6. BZU B.A. English (C) 7. Other Subjects
3. INTER & A LEVEL: 1. Ist Year English (PB) 2. 2nd Year English (PB) 3. A Level English Part I 4. A Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
4. MATRIC & O LEVEL: 1. English for Class 9 (PB) 2. English for Class 10 (PB) 3. O Level English Part I 4. O Level English Part II 5. Other Subjects
5. CSS/PMS: 1. Essay Writing 2. Composition & Precis Writing 3. English Literature 4. Other Subjects
Friday, 9 January 2015
PAST PAPER A - YEAR 2000
5. YEAR 2000
Attempt FIVE questions in all. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is the point of difference between Lisby and her sisters? (The Little Willow) OR
Lisby wins over the sympathy of the readers. Elucidate.
2. Milly in the story "On Guard" could not marry. Why? Explain. OR
Give critical comments on the story "On Guard".
3. Orwell relates the story in "Animal Farm" without showing any reaction of his own. OR
Write a character sketch of Jones.
4. Darry fails to understand the role of a woman in domestic duties in the story, 'The End of the Beginning'. What is your opinion? OR
What is the outcome when Darry and Lizzie change roles?
5. What happens between Juliet and her mother at the time of parting. (A Parting) OR
Write a character sketch of Juliet. (A Parting)