1. Critically examine the story 'The Kite'. OR
Draw a character sketch of Herbert Sunbury.
2. "To Lewis, Morgan was the nearest human thing to the devil". What is your assessment of Morgan?
3. Do you think that the 'Animal Farm' is a political satire? Elaborate your answer with arguments. OR
Compare and contrast the characters of Snowball and Napoleon.
4. Discuss 'The End of the Beginning' as a farce. OR
Is 'The Riders to the Sea' by J.M. Synge a poetic drama?
5. "Fate is sometimes one thing. Sometimes another. We do not settle it." Discuss the role of fate in the light of this statement of the mother in the play 'A Parting'. OR
Give a critical appreciation of the play 'Time's Visitors'.